Our client, a well established bank is Sandton, is looking for a General Banking Officer who's primary responsibility is to provide support by managing core functions for servicing customers. As the operational expert for the customer, they will be positioned to proactively execute on the concepts developed by Management with minimal supervision. This person will also be instrumental as a liaison with other internal departments to provide the operational excellence to customers.
- Day-to-day interaction with customers
- Act as the primary contact person and resolves operations issues as they arise
- Advise bank customers on financial investments
- Analyse customer needs in order to cross-sell a wide variety of Bank services and develop new business through referrals and existing clients
- Monitor staff duties like ledger entries, payment and trade authentication
- Supervise bank processes
- Ensure bank compliance
- Ensure all training of staff done in accordance with relevant acts
- Ensure all staff certifications in line with correct compliance requirements
- Maintain knowledge of new and updated acts
- Investigate discrepancies in bank operations
- Inspect staff preparation of payments and reports
- Prepare management reports
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Key Individual
- RE1 and RE5 qualification essential
- NQF 7 financial qualification advantageous
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have good written and verbal skills
- Must have good customer service skill
This job may be removed before it expires.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.